Monday, October 12, 2009

Tomato Parmesan Pasta

This is a dish I invented in college that has grown in sophistication over the years.. it started off with butter and powder Parmesan and has changed and grown with my taste.
My own recipes are difficult to write down because I really don't use measurements, but I can give you the gist of it here.

Tomato Parmesan Pasta

Cook pasta according to package directions. You can use whatever kind you like and however much you want.
Drain pasta and put back in original pot. Toss in just enough olive oil to coat (not douse) pasta. Add a little fresh minced garlic and toss flavor in. Add some sea salt to taste and toss. Now add chopped fresh basil and some chopped tomato and toss. Toss in some fresh grated Parmesan. You can add a little more on top if you like, and then you're left with this beauty:

No comments:

Post a Comment